When does a field trip become a field study trip? Don't just visit historical sites, study them with historians and local experts all along the way! With Field Study Trips from CiceroSystems, we work with you to plan, develop, organize and coordinate all aspects of your trip, so you don't have to! Our partnerships with nationally acclaimed parks, museums, institutes and other historical sites allow us to provide premier access to facilities that is not always available to other trips or the public. All along the way you are escorted by local experts or historians knowledgable in the site or facility you are visiting.
We visit sites like...
- PA: Historic Philadelphia, Valley Forge, Gettysburg, Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Coal Mines, etc.
- MA: Boston, Plymouth, Quincy, Concord, Lowell, Salem, etc.
- NY: Hudson River sites, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, etc.
- NJ: Washington’s Crossing, Trenton, Princeton, Salem County, Morristown, etc.
- VA: Civil War battlefields, Monticello, Montpellier, Ashland, Richmond, Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown
- ...and many more!
Our trips include...
- Scheduling with all destinations, guides and historians
- Flights, accommodations, meals, and all ground transportation
- Optional outside entertainment for downtimes
- Discussions with historians and scholars
- Training to take students on trips
- 24 hour access to staff representative
Benefits of our trips
- Gain valuable knowledge and access to substantive historical content
- Guided tours at most sites, led by historians and period specialists
- Meals, lodging, and all transportation arranged in advance with established companies